World's Leading Manufacturing Trade Show Series
What is Manufacturing World?
Manufacturing World gathers digital transformation and other IT solutions, mechanical components, additive manufacturing, factory facilities, measuring instruments from all over the world.
The show consists of 10 specialised shows, and is held 4 times a year in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka.
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 96 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 38 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 96 exhibitions in 38 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 353 Sub-exhibitions
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions